2017年6月5日月曜日

"Anohana" actual stage in Chichibu(1)

Anohana(あの花): The Flower We Saw That Day
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anohana:_The_Flower_We_Saw_That_Day



The actual stage of this anime is Chichibu(秩父)
 on Saitama(埼玉) pref, Japan.


I often be here to sightseeing.

あの花:秩父橋(アニメ)


Chichibubashi bridge(秩父橋)
2016 May, 21th


あの花:定林寺(アニメ)


Teirinji temple(定林寺)
2016 May, 21th



Many visitors leave here drawings.
Leaving wish or comments to temple or shrine is common in Japan.
This board is called "Ema"(絵馬)

"Chichibu city was very good. I wanna live here with Masato"




"I wish to meet nice person like Jintan"


"I think it is popular to put blue ribbon on white dress"...

(Probably, it means about Danmachi heroine)




"I wish to good health"
"I'm waiting for "Anohana" 2nd season"



to be continued...





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿