2017年6月11日日曜日

Today's Akihabara (June, 11th)

I went to Akihabara today.
I send you about it with some pictures.


Akihabara(秋葉原) station.
It is clowdy, today.




Station front, SEGA penny arcade.




Now SEGA Akihabara holds LoveLive(ラブライブ) collaboration cafe.
Staff introduces about it.



















Many foreigners comes for sightseeing.





Every Sunday, Akihabara main street is turns into pedestrian’s paradise.







Anime, games and other otaku contents shop.
Hentai games posters are displayed in the window.





Bang Dream(バンドリ) live event huge ad.
She is the heroine Kasumi Toyama(戸山香澄).
I love it.







Mangas' shop "animate(アニメイト)" and "toranoana(とらのあな)".
I usually use these shops to get otaku contents.







Cafes near to Akihabara station.
When you comes to Akiba, These cafes are convenient for break.

I want to introduce about Akihabara for foreigners who want to come to here, then I get some chance.










0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿